This agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement") applies to the use of all services related to PATOLO (hereinafter referred to as "this service") provided by Universe Japan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company"). It shall be applied between customers who use the service (hereinafter referred to as "members") and the Company.
Article 1 (Compliance with Rules)
This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between members and our company.Members shall use this service after confirming and agreeing to all the contents of this agreement.
In addition to this agreement, the Company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use regarding this service.Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms.
If the provisions of these Terms differ from the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
In addition to the individual provisions of paragraph 2 of this article, members shall comply with all terms, rules, guidelines and equivalents attached to this agreement.
Article 2 (Definition)
Definitions of terms used in these Terms shall be as set forth in the following items, unless otherwise specified.
“Talents” and “Supporters” refer to male individuals who have been approved to use the service by Member Stores in accordance with the registration procedures for the Service established by the Company based on these Terms, and female individuals as Talents.
"Members" refers to both talents and supporters.
“Membership Applicant” means a person who wishes to use the Service.
"Re-enrollment Applicant" means a person who, after using the Service as a Member, ceased to be a Member due to termination of the contract, etc., and wishes to use the Service again.
"Member's page" means a web page provided by the Company as part of the Service and available only to members, where the user can check and input/output information necessary for using the Service. increase.
“PATOLO Support” means those who register and manage merchants as administrators of the Platform, users who participate in the Platform, edit date and payment data created, and censor posted photos and images.
“Merchant” means an individual or corporation that has completed registration with the Headquarters.
"Agent" means a person who manages the male members of the affiliated store to which he/she belongs and arranges dates between different affiliated stores upon request.
"Session" means an actual meeting between Members through this Service.
"Tips" do not mean the travel expenses and transportation expenses that came to the date, but refer to transportation expenses points that can be exchanged for 0 yen to 20000 yen set by the talent himself.
"ID/Password" means the ID/Password issued by the Company to each member in the Service.
"Talent fee" is a price set for each talent, and refers to a part of the referral fee paid by supporters with points at the time of the session.
"Order date" refers to a format in which an agent mediates coordination between a talent and a supporter's session.
“Auto date” is a format in which talents and supporters directly coordinate sessions through chat.
Article 3 (Contents of this service)
This service is a service that supports the search for a partner between men and women over the age of 18.
This service does not guarantee marriage or marriage.
The specifications of this service shall be determined separately by the Company.The Company may make changes such as improvements, additions, deletions, etc. to the specifications of the Service, and Members shall consent to this in advance.
The Company will make efforts within a commercially reasonable range to provide useful information to members regarding the information obtained through the use of this service. We do not guarantee any other matters such as performance improvement.
The Company does not guarantee that the referral from the Company will necessarily meet the request of the individual.
In addition, the Company does not provide any guarantee for the following items.Furthermore, even if a member obtains information regarding this service directly or indirectly from the Company, the Company does not provide any guarantees to the member beyond what is stipulated in these Terms. .
- The use of this service will not cause any problems or failures in the usage environment.
- that the Service is accurate and complete;
- Perpetual operation of the Service
Article 4 (Application)
Membership qualifications for this service are as follows.
- Meet the age (18 years old or older) and other conditions specified by the Company
- Name, age, address, telephone number (hereinafter referred to as "registration information") and other matters specified by the Company can be provided to the Company in a manner separately determined by the Company.
- Being able to maintain the usage environment at your own responsibility and expense
- Being mentally and financially comfortable and able to treat others in a gentlemanly manner
- There are no other reasons that make it difficult for the Company to provide the Service.
- In each item, if requested by the Company, it can be proved in writing, etc.
- Having an interview with a merchant agent
Applicants for membership may apply for this service by the method prescribed by our company after agreeing to the contents of this agreement.Applicant warrants that all registration information is accurate.
The Company may refuse registration or re-registration if the Membership Applicant falls under any of the reasons set forth in Article 12 (Prohibited Acts), and the Company shall not be obligated to disclose any reason for such refusal. *The same applies if it is discovered after registration.
Article 5 (Establishment of Service Use Contract and Commencement of Service Provision)
The contract for the use of this service shall be established when the applicant for membership confirms the contents and fees of this service and other important matters concerning the contract for use, agrees to this agreement, and completes the enrollment procedures prescribed by the Company.
This will allow those who wish to join to use this service as a member.The date on which the usage contract is concluded shall be the conclusion date of the usage contract.
The expenses charged by the Company to the members include (XNUMX) monthly (annual) membership fee, (XNUMX) PATOLO usage fee, (XNUMX) session fee, and (XNUMX) agent fee, and the Company will charge each fee to the member.
Once the payment of the monthly membership fee has been confirmed, the Company will deliver the information necessary for logging in to the member page by e-mail, etc. to the member.
① Monthly (yearly) membership fees are set to renew automatically.No notification will be given regarding whether or not membership fee payments can be continued, and unless you apply to cancel the automatic renewal setting or cancel your membership at least one month before the expiration date, your credit card will be automatically charged on the renewal date. .This procedure shall be carried out by the member at his/her own risk, and the operator shall not be held responsible even if unintended consequences arise regarding termination or extension of the usage contract due to the member's neglect of the procedure. Masu.Please note that refunds and payment cancellations cannot be made due to member circumstances.
③ The session fee will be charged when the male member applies for a date and the schedule is fixed, and will be charged according to the method prescribed by the Company each time.Female members can also pay session fees.
For ①②③④, membership fees will not be refunded even if there is a request to withdraw from membership during the contract period, or if the service is suspended due to the Company's judgment or the member's convenience.
Article 6 (Usage fee and payment method)
As consideration for this service, the member shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on this website by the method specified by the Company.
The Company cannot refund the usage fee even if the member is no longer able to receive or need to receive the service during the effective period of the service.
In the event that it becomes necessary to change the usage fee due to changes in the contents of the Service, business reasons, enactment or abolition of laws and regulations, changes in economic conditions, etc., the Company shall, in accordance with Article 27 (Changes to the Terms), We reserve the right to change the usage fee.
Article 7 (Points)
Members can use points.
Points can be purchased at 1 yen per point, and may be presented by the Company as special benefits.
Deposited points can be used for all or part of the session fee or as a tip.
Points can be used during the contract period.However, the expiration date is 180 days from the date of purchase or grant.
If the contract is terminated, or if the member withdraws or cancels the contract in the middle, the points will expire and cannot be refunded in cash.
After purchasing points, refunds and payment cancellations due to member convenience are not possible.
Article 8 (Session)
Members can apply for a session (date) with a member of their choice.Please suggest and coordinate your desired schedule and meeting place.It will be a date for two people, one member and one talent.
Members who have had a session (date) with this service in the past cannot apply.In addition, it is not possible for someone other than a member to accompany you or to date a non-member on your behalf.
On the day of the session (date), you will meet up with the talent using the chat function within this service.
The tip given to the talent will be paid to our company at the same time as the payment of the session fee, and will be paid to the talent from our company at a later date.
We will not disclose the personal information of talents to members or other third parties without their permission.If a member wishes to associate with a celebrity, please check and obtain the contact information of the celebrity yourself.
The Company does not guarantee the number of referrals, sessions with referral partners, compatibility, etc.In addition, if there is an instruction or request from the talent, we may stop providing the introduction information of the talent.
Article 9 (Cancellation of sessions)
After the schedule has been confirmed, the session cannot be canceled or the talent can be replaced due to the convenience of the member.After the schedule is confirmed, the talent scheduled to date may change the profile
(Information that talents are free to change without our approval includes, but is not limited to, their relationship type.) However, in this case as well, the member cannot cancel the date.
However, this does not apply if there are unavoidable circumstances.Session fees paid in advance will not be refunded if the reason for cancellation or behavior by the member is malicious.
If the date is canceled by the talent after the date has been confirmed, the session will be canceled and points will be refunded. Additionally, members shall not seek compensation or services due to cancellation.
If the points to be returned have passed their expiration date, they will become invalid regardless of your own or the other party's circumstances.
Article 10 (Contract Period)
The term of validity of the service contract shall be one month (one year in the case of an annual contract) from the date of execution of the contract.
Monthly membership fee will be automatically settled every month by credit card payment.
Article 11 (Membership Period)
After the termination of this contract, if the re-enrollment applicant uses this service again, the monthly membership fee shall be paid after re-examination.In the case of renewal of the contract within one month after the termination of this contract, it shall be decided after consultation between the member store and the applicant for re-admission.
Article 12 (Prohibited matters)
When using the Service, Members shall not engage in any act that falls under or is determined by the Company to fall under any of the following items, in addition to those separately stipulated in these Terms.If found, membership will be revoked.In addition, we cannot refund points and monthly membership fees.
- Acts that violate laws and regulations, acts that are contrary to public order and morals (including voyeurism, eavesdropping, and suggestions for prostitution), and acts that the Company reasonably determines to be unsuitable as a member based on reasonable grounds.
- Acts related to crime
- Abuse, violence, harassment, stalking, acts of forcing the talent, employees of the Company, or employees of affiliated stores to withdraw from the Service or resign from the Company
- The act of lending money or goods to a talent
- Acts of publishing or transferring images or personal information of others, including celebrities, employees of the Company, and employees of affiliated stores, on the web, or acts of allowing non-members to use them
- Acts of disclosing IDs and passwords issued to members and information obtained through this service to third parties (including entertainers)
- If the member is found guilty during the term of the contract.However, the membership page will be frozen when the arrest or indictment is confirmed, and the membership page will be unfrozen when it is confirmed that the innocence is proven.
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights contained in this service, such as the content of this service
- Acts of commercial use of information obtained by this service.
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services.
- Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other members
- Acts of using this service for improper purposes.
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other members of the Service or other third parties
- Acts of impersonating another person, including other members
- Advertising, advertising, solicitation, or sales activities on the Service that are not permitted by the Company
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to anti-social forces in cases where the Company determines that the person is affiliated with an organized crime group or a person similar thereto, and in connection with the Company's services
- Acts that place an excessive burden on the network or system of this service
- The act of automatically accessing by a program, etc.
- Acts that attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise analyze the Service.
- Acts of falsifying all or part of the registration information provided to the Company
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate based on reasonable grounds.
Article 13 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
The Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the Member if it determines that any of the following reasons exist.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service.
- It is difficult to provide this service due to business reasons, system overload, system failure, maintenance, enactment or abolition of laws and regulations, natural disasters, accidental accidents, power outages, communication failures, unauthorized access, or other force majeure. case
- In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the Member or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable period of advance notice of any changes, suspensions, or terminations set forth in the preceding paragraph.However, this shall not apply in urgent and unavoidable cases.
Article 14 (Mid-term withdrawal)
The member may cancel the contract (hereinafter referred to as "mid-term withdrawal") by the method prescribed by the Company before the expiration of the membership period.
The Company and Member Stores shall promptly carry out the withdrawal procedures prescribed by the Company from the date of acceptance of the request and notify the member.
Article 15 (Restrictions on Use and Deregistration/Cancellation)
If a member falls under any of the following items or determines that the member falls under any of the following items, the Company and member stores shall, without prior notice,
You can suspend the use of all or part of this service or cancel the service contract.In addition, we are not obliged to disclose the reasons for the above judgment.
- In case of violation of this agreement or the member's obligations separately stipulated by the Company
- Article 4 (Application) When any of the conditions in each item of Paragraph 1 expires
- If it is found that any of the items in Article 4 (Application) Paragraph 3 applies
- If it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered information, or if there is a change in the registered information and the obligation to report it is neglected
- In case of delay in payment of all or part of the usage fee
- When payment is suspended or becomes insolvent, or when there is a petition for the commencement of procedures similar to bankruptcy, etc.
- When there is a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution or auction
- In case of delinquency of taxes and public dues and subject to preservative seizure
- When the Company determines that there has been a significant change in the member's credit standing
- If there is no response to inquiries from the Company for a certain period of time
- If it is discovered that you are registered as an agent of a member store regardless of whether it is your own company or another company, or that you are registered as a member of a club operated by a member store.
(If you become a member store agent, you will be asked to withdraw from the membership. In that case, no refund will be given.)
- In addition, when the Company determines that the use of this service is not appropriate based on rational grounds.
If the member falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, or if the company or the member store determines that it falls under any of the items, the member will lose the benefit of time for all debts owed to the company and the member store, and immediately You must perform all obligations to the Merchant.
Even if the member is subject to temporary suspension of use of this service under paragraph 1, the member shall be obligated to pay the usage fee.
In the event that the Company terminates the Service Agreement pursuant to this Article, the Member shall immediately pay any unpaid charges, etc. to the Company.
In addition, the Company shall not return any money paid by members to the Company, such as session fees and deposited points.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the member due to the actions of the Company or Member Stores under this Article.
Article 16 (Management of ID and Password)
Members shall properly manage their IDs and passwords for the Service at their own responsibility.
Members, when requesting to change or delete their ID and password, shall apply for this in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company.
Under no circumstance shall members transfer or lend their ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party.
If the combination of ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the member who registered that ID.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the ID and password by a third party, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 17 (Intellectual property rights, etc.)
The member shall confirm that all copyrights and other related intellectual property rights of the system of this service, contents related to this service, etc. belong to the Company.
Members shall confirm that they are granted the right to use this service only within the scope of the purpose of using this service during the period of use of this service.
Unless the Company obtains prior consent from the Company in a manner separately determined by the Company, the Member shall establish the right to reuse the Service under the contract based on these Terms, assign it to a third party, or provide it as collateral. Or transfer or sublease copies of all or part of this service to a third party,
You must not provide security or transfer possession, and you must not dispose of the right to use this service or its copies in any other way.
Article 18 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
The Company shall not be liable for any de facto or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security defects, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) in the Service. including.) is not guaranteed, either expressly or impliedly.
The Company does not take any responsibility for any damages caused to members due to this service.However, if the contract between the Company and the member regarding the Service (including this Agreement) is a consumer contract as stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption provision will not apply.
Even in the case set forth in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances among damages incurred by the member due to default or tort due to negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company (excluding gross negligence). (including cases where the occurrence of damage is foreseen or could be foreseen.).
We do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinions, statements or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Service by us, our partner companies, our affiliated stores, members or other individuals or entities. make no representations or warranties.
MEMBER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINIONS, MEMBER PROFILES, ADVICE, STATEMENTS OR INFORMATION IS AT MEMBER'S SOLE RISK.We are not responsible for the actions of members, whether online or offline.This Legal Notice and the above disclaimer do not exclude any mandatory statutory rights (including your statutory rights as a consumer) that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The Company assumes no responsibility for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that arise between members and other members or third parties in relation to this service.
Transportation expenses (tips) transferred from our company are deposits from men, so they are not subject to withholding.
If a tax liability arises, women should file a tax return themselves.
We are not responsible for late taxes, additional tax collection, fines, criminal penalties, etc. that occur when you fail to file a final tax return.
If a female member withdraws from membership without applying for tips, we will not transfer transportation expenses (tips) regardless of the amount held.
However, if the transfer is not possible due to account issues, etc., we will respond by reapplying within one month of contacting us.
*When reapplying, your account will be temporarily restored.
Article 19 (Dispute Resolution and Compensation for Damages)
If a member causes damage to the Company or member stores in connection with the use of this service, the member shall compensate the Company or the member stores for the damage.
If a member receives a claim from a third party or a dispute arises with a third party in relation to this service, the member shall immediately notify the member store of the content and at the member's expense and responsibility , shall handle such claim or dispute and report its progress and results to Merchant.
In the event that the Company or member stores receive a complaint from a third party or a dispute arises with a third party in connection with the use of this service by a member, the member shall, at the member's expense and responsibility, You will handle the dispute, report to us on its progress and results, and compensate us for any amounts we were forced to pay and any other damages.
The member store shall compensate for any damage caused to the member due to its own willful misconduct or gross negligence in providing this service.Our liability exemption provisions in these Terms shall not apply in the event of intentional or gross negligence on our part.
In the event that the member store is obligated to compensate for damages due to the application of the preceding paragraph or the law, the scope of damages to be compensated shall be limited to ordinary damages actually incurred by the member (excluding special damages including lost profits). , the amount of damages to be compensated is
The upper limit shall be the amount of the usage fee received in the month in which the damage occurred.In addition, this article shall be applied to all damages, etc. after consultation regardless of default, non-conformity liability, restoration obligation, unjust enrichment, tort or other cause of claim.
Article 20 (Confidentiality)
Confidential information in the Service means any technical, business or other operational information disclosed to members by clearly indicating that it is confidential.
Members shall manage confidential information provided by the Company and member stores with due care, and shall not provide, disclose, or divulge confidential information to third parties unless prior written consent is obtained from the Company. not.
If any of the following items apply, the member does not assume any obligation of confidentiality.
- Information already possessed by the member without obligation of confidentiality
- Information legally obtained by a member from a party other than the Company without obligation of confidentiality
- Information that is publicly available or becomes available without breach of this Agreement;
- Information disclosed by the Company to a third party without imposing a confidentiality obligation
Members shall be obligated to maintain confidentiality under this article even after this Agreement is terminated.
Article 21 (Exclusion of antisocial forces)
The Company, affiliated stores and members are currently involved in organized crime groups, gang members, associate members of organized crime groups, corporations related to I declare that I am neither an anti-social force nor a person who belongs to a corporation, etc. that is substantially involved in the management of anti-social forces, and I promise that I will not be such a person in the future.
If the member falls under any of the following items, the Company and member stores may cancel the contract without any notice, and shall not be required to compensate the member for any damages incurred. shall be
- When it is recognized as falling under anti-social forces
- When it is recognized that anti-social forces are substantially involved in the member's management
- When it is recognized that the member is using anti-social forces
- When it is recognized that the member is involved in providing funds, etc., or providing convenience to anti-social forces
- When a member, an officer of a member, or a person who is substantially involved in the management of a member has a relationship with an anti-social force that should be socially condemned.
- Violent demands, unreasonable demands that exceed legal responsibility, threatening behavior, violence, dissemination of rumors, fraudulent means, or use of force to damage credibility or interfere with business, either by yourself or by using a third party. When other acts equivalent to these are reached
Article 22 (Notification or Contact)
Notifications or communications between Members and Member Stores shall be made in accordance with the methods stipulated by the Company.The Company considers the currently registered contact information to be valid unless the Member submits a change notification in accordance with the method separately determined by the Company.The member store will notify or contact the relevant contact, and these will be deemed to have reached the member at the time of transmission.
Article 23 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
Article 24 (Personal information)
Article 25 (Notification to Association)
In accordance with Article 12 (Prohibited Acts) and Article 15 (Restrictions on Use and Deregistration/Cancellation), the Company suspends the use of all or part of the Service or terminates the Service Agreement, and the reason for this is deemed necessary by the Company. When reasonably determined, name, date of birth, gender, address, contact phone number, e-mail address, usage History, trouble information, non-payment status information (limited to information necessary to identify the Contractor and trouble information or payment status, etc., and limited to those specified separately by the Company) You agree in advance that we will notify you.
Article 26 (separability)
If any provision of these Terms is held by law or a court to be illegal, invalid or impossible, the remaining provisions of such provisions and other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. For a part that is invalid or impossible, apply a valid provision that is closest to the purpose of the relevant part in place of the invalid part, or rationally interpret it so that it becomes a valid provision that is closest to the purpose of the relevant part. and apply.
Article 27 (Change of this agreement)
The Company may change these Terms at any time based on the provisions of Article 548-4 of the Civil Code if any of the following items apply.The revised Terms shall apply to this Agreement after the Terms have been revised.
- When the change of this agreement conforms to the general interests of the members
- When the change of this agreement does not contradict the purpose of the contract and is reasonable in light of the necessity of the change, the appropriateness of the content after the change, the content and other circumstances related to the change
In the event of any change to the Terms, the Company shall determine the effective date of the revised Terms, notify the members of the content of the revised Terms and the effective date, display on the Service, or otherwise notify the Company of the effective date of the revised Terms. We will inform members by means.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, in the event that a member uses the Service after notification of the changes to the Terms set forth in the preceding paragraph, or if the member does not take procedures to cancel within the period specified by the Company, the member shall You agree to the changes.
Article 28 (Governing law)
The governing law of these Terms shall be the law of Japan.
Article 29 (Jurisdiction)
If a dispute arises between a member and the Company in relation to the Service, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance, depending on the total amount.
Article 30 (Customer Consultation Desk)
The contact point for inquiries, including the handling of personal information, is as follows.
Universe Japan Co., Ltd. (PATOLO Division)
TEL: 050-3155-1800 (Weekdays 11:00-18:00)