Article 1 (Use of this service)
Member stores are deemed to have agreed to the terms of this agreement by using this service.
These Terms will then become a binding contract between you and us.
Article 2 (Definition)
In this Agreement, the following terms are used with the following meanings:
- Merchant Satisfy the examination criteria prescribed by the Company and match members in this service
- Agent Staff belonging to member stores who match members in this service
- Member Any person who has registered personal information (defined in the next section) and other information (hereinafter referred to as "member registration") for the purpose of using this service.
- Personal Information Information related to members, etc. obtained in the course of providing this service, which can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information (easy to match with other information including those that can identify a specific individual.)
Article 3 (Revision and change of this agreement)
Article 4 (Notice from our company)
Article 5 (Contents of this service)
The contents of this service are as follows.
This service is a service platform that supports the search for partners between men and women over the age of XNUMX.
The specifications of this service shall be determined separately by the Company.
The Company may make changes such as improvements, additions, deletions, etc. to the specifications of the Service, and Members shall consent to this in advance.
The Company will make efforts within a commercially reasonable range to provide useful information to members regarding the information obtained through the use of this service. We do not guarantee any other matters such as performance improvement.
The Company does not guarantee that the male and female members introduced by the Company will necessarily meet the wishes of the individual.
In addition, the Company does not provide any guarantee for the following items.
Furthermore, even if a member obtains information regarding this service directly or indirectly from the Company, the Company does not provide any guarantees to the member beyond what is stipulated in these Terms. .
- The use of this service will not cause any problems or failures in the usage environment.
- that the Service is accurate and complete;
- Perpetual operation of the Service
Article 6 (Intellectual property rights, etc.)
All copyrights, trademark rights, design rights, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "intellectual property rights, etc.") of the contents, designs, etc. related to this service belong to the Company or persons designated by the Company.
Article 7 (Change/Suspension/Abolition)
- When performing inspection or maintenance work for equipment necessary for providing this service
- When computers, communication lines, etc. stop due to an accident
- If the Service cannot be provided due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, epidemic of infectious disease, etc.
- When backing up data necessary for providing this service
- When the Company reasonably determines that suspension or interruption of the Service is necessary
- Other unavoidable cases due to operational or technical reasons
Article 8 (Handling of personal information)
Article 9 (Prohibited acts)
- Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honor, or other rights or interests of the Company, members, other member stores, or other third parties (acts that directly or indirectly cause such infringement including)
- If the member store (agent) is convicted of a crime during the contract period. However, if the possibility of a crime is suggested, the management site will be frozen, and if innocence is not proven within three months, the person will be expelled.
- Acts that interfere with the use of other member stores, or acts that are likely to do so
- Acts of transmitting information containing computer viruses or other harmful computer programs
- Unauthorized access to the hardware or software that constitutes the Service, cracking, or other acts that interfere with facilities, etc.
- Acts of falsifying information that can be used in connection with this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Service by the Company
- Acts of using information, etc. of other member stores or acts of attempting to obtain such information
- Acts of providing benefits to antisocial forces, etc.
- Acts of using the contents of this service for purposes other than the purpose of using this service
- Acts that violate these Terms
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate
If the Company determines that the act of transmitting information by a member store (agent) in the Service falls under or may fall under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not notify the member store in advance and shall may be deleted in whole or in part, and the use of this service may be refused.The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Member Stores as a result of measures taken by the Company under this paragraph.
Article 10 (Exclusion of antisocial forces)
- Having a relationship in which an organized crime group member, etc. is recognized to control management
- Having a relationship in which an organized crime group member, etc. is deemed to be substantially involved in management
- Having a relationship that is recognized as unfairly using organized crime group members, etc.
- Having a relationship that is recognized as being involved in providing funds, etc., or providing convenience to organized crime group members, etc.
- An officer or a person who is substantially involved in management has a socially condemnable relationship with an organized crime group member, etc.
- Violent demands
- Unreasonable request beyond legal liability
- Actions that use threatening behavior or violence in relation to transactions
- Acts of disseminating rumors, damaging the other party's credibility or obstructing the other party's business by using fraudulent means or force
- Other acts that conform to the preceding items
Article 11 (Responsibilities of member stores)
The Merchant shall promptly pay the agent renewal fees, chargeback or cancellation fees, damages, and other fees payable to the Company pursuant to these Terms upon request by the Company.
If payment is not made by a member store without justifiable reason, the Company will request another member store with the same representative or an individual or corporation that has a clear relationship with the member store, such as having a common de facto controller. shall be able to do so.
Article 12 (Cancellation of Membership Agreement, etc.)
Article 13 (Transfer of Status)
Member Stores may not transfer or inherit their status in using the Service or the rights or obligations based on these Terms to a third party without prior consent from the Company.In addition, in the event that the Company transfers the business related to this Service to another company, the Company shall transfer the contractual status based on these Terms, rights and obligations based on these Terms, information on member stores, and other customer information due to the transfer of business. It may be transferred to the transferee of the business transfer, and the member store shall agree to such transfer in advance in this section.Please note that the business transfer specified in this section includes not only normal business transfers, but also company splits and other cases where business is transferred.
Article 14 (Court with Jurisdiction)
All disputes relating to the Terms and the use of this service shall be handled by the Tokyo District Court as the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance.